Candidates please read the following carefully before proceeding:
The ITIL Intermediate Level offers two principle streams of education; Lifecycle and Capability - each with their own series of certifications - and a final rationalization module, Managing Across the Lifecycle.
Each of the Intermediate certifications provides candidates with the knowledge, skills and competencies required to apply or manage the application of specific areas of ITIL Best Practice, in a Service Management environment.
The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions
- 8 questions per paper with 5 marks available per question – total 40 marks available
- 5 marks for the most correct answer
- 3 marks for the partially correct answer
- 1 for the least correct answer
- 0 marks for the distractor
- 28 marks required to pass - 70%
- 1.5 hours duration
- Closed book.
Please note that this exam is only available to clients of an Accredited Training Organization.
To sit the exam, you will need login details to register, which will be provided to you by your Accredited Training Organization.
If you have login details and would like to start your exam, please select the "Start ITIL Intermediate Exam" link below.
If you have previously logged in, or have already started your exam and need to resume it, please click on the "Resume ITIL Intermediate Exam" link below.
|Start ITIL Intermediate Exam|
|Resume ITIL Intermediate Exam|
|Start ITIL Intermediate Exam (MALC)|
|Resume ITIL Intermediate Exam (MALC)|